Wednesday 3 July 2013

Hostesses/Ushers: A yah or nah


Definitely a yah!!!! for me. I cannot over emphasize the importance of ushers at an event. Some of you might ask- why do I need ushers at my event? Well here are some reasons;
They ensure fluidity of movement, direction and crowd control. They make sure your guests are comfortable.

Our ushers are well groomed and also add to the aesthetics of the decorations. Their outfits compliment the theme and colour of your event.
Contact us at Bevshine events for your distinguished Ushers/hostesses.












9 comments:

  1. Kudos to the entire Bevshine Team. A great write up . My very best wishes 2 u all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing,,,,more like sTarted from the bottom,now we here*...kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hardworking Ushers, I can testify to that. They where exceptional at my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello.. Nice work. Been keeping up with your blog. Your ushers are the bomb. How do I join pls? I'm an usher too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can join us by registering at our office. No 47, Alake Plaza suite 3&4, ogudu road, Ojota.

      Delete
  6. I wud luv to join to but I stay in abj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job u doing! How may I join ur ushers?

    ReplyDelete